Son Goku's blog

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

HAHHAHAHAHAAHA

Ya know Vegeta always laughs, at me about how mean my wife is. At least she'll have sex with me. Oh I know Vegeta wants you to believe that he and Bulma are all hot for each other, all the time. Well here's the truth. I bet you all those kids are clones because they certainly don't come from sex. Take a look at this video evidence.



Hee hee hee. I guess it could be the way he asks "WILL YOU HAVE SEX WITH ME?" I dunno know much but I do know women don't like you shouting at them. Or it could be his weird voice, maybe he has bad breath?

The whole Pantha thing is starting to make sense now.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:23 AM, Blogger Vegeta said…

    WTF? Were you hiding in the bathroom with a camera? Freak!!!! I mean none of this is true!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home