Son Goku's blog

Friday, March 21, 2008

Vegeta tagged me.

Vegeta tagged me with a meme.

Here are the rules .

List seven random things about yourself that people may not know.Link the person who sent this to you, and leave a comment on their blog so that their readers can visit yours.Post the rules on your blog.Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.



Cool! This'll be fun!

1 The other saiyans keep playing a game called "what won't I eat?" pretty much everything so far.

2 I train pretty much all day, I like sparring with my friends too. For some reason Krillan keeps saying he's too old to spar. He's the same age as I am And I always feel like training or fighting .

3 I don't mind that Pan Likes girls and guys or whatever as long as she's happy, I do mind her choice in dates like Vampi's evil twin sister.

4 I love Chichi though she scares me at times.

5 people keep laughing at me for the "hope of the universe " thing.

6 I sometimes wonder if Gohan is a teacher because he wants to be or because Chichi made him, and I wonder if he's happy.

7 I once dreamt I was eating a giant marsh mellow, my pillow's been missing ever since.


Hmmm I would tag someone but sometimes people seem to be annoyed by being tagged. I know! If you want to do this meme have fun! If not well there's other things you can do.


Hey I see Pan walking by " hey!"

" Hi Grandpa!"

" Whatcha doin' Pan?"

" Draculina gave me this potion that will make someone really turned on I'm going to try to use it on Vella see ya!"


That's nice.... Wait what? Oh Man she's already instant transmissioned away. I really wish I didn't teach her that. And now I can't find her Ki . Great either Vella or Vegeta or gonna kill her. This sucks!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    glad you didnt tag

     
  • At 2:31 PM, Blogger - said…

    Well, if you are the hope of the universe then there is no problem and the pillow disappearing, maybe the marshmellow decided to get revenge and eat your pillow?

     
  • At 4:59 PM, Blogger Professor Xavier said…

    A giant marshmellow? Freud would have a field day with that. Then again, sometimes a marshmellow is just a marshmellow.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home