Son Goku's blog

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Dad's weird request.

Hey Veg put me up to the rank of general. That gotta bunch of saiyans mad at me And they challenged me to a fight calling me traitor and stuff. I beat a group of them without turning into a super saiyan. And then they wanted to buy me beer . Weird.


You know Chichi is being kinda weird too. I mean she thinks now that Vegeta rules a bunch of saiyans that the world id going to be conquered by him.

I think that's silly. But you try changing her mind. My ears are ringing from the last time I tried.

My dad's ghost kind of just appeared. "So our people are making a comeback... good. I'm beginning to think It's time now yes."

So now he's talking strange was stranger than the fact that he's the ghost of the dead father I never met when he was alive.

" Time for what Bardock? I mean Dad. "

He just keeps staring off into space. " One of my children is alive fighting alongside the new king, another is in a better place....." Then he got all serious. " And one is in Hell. Kakarot I want you to borrow the Dragon Balls From Vegeta."


" Ok." I laugh. "Are you wanting to come back from the dead? That'll be cool!"

" No Kakarot. My time is done. But my other son never had a chance to reform. I want you to wish back Raditz."

" Whaaaat?" I yell. " You mean the guy that tried to get me to kill evreyone on Earth? And when I wouldn't he kidnapped Gohan who was about four In an attempt to make me?"

" yes kakarot he is also your brother he deserves a chance to find a place in the the new order. "


" I'm not so sure of that..." I mumble.


" Well Kakarot your are far more powerful than him now, and besides he will take his orders from Vegeta, He's actually quite used to it. " Then he vanishes.


Oh man I don't know about this. It seems like a really bad idea.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:39 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Cmon! Bring Back Raditz! Come on Goku hes your brother!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home