Son Goku's blog

Monday, October 01, 2007

Darkseid is my master!

My master. has sent me to battle his enemies. I am proud to do this but sometimes I find my thoughts wander especially when I fight the master's saiyan enemies.

I remember this thing like from another life. This person that was looked like me was training, and the Master's Parademons attack. He /I defeat them . But then the master Lord Darkseid looms over him /me, and hits me with the Omega Beams.

While stunned, some of the other gods of Apokalyps beat me down. The next thing he knows. He wakes up with Granny Goodness staring at him.

" Gah! The person who looks like me says. " Are you a monster?I mean I've never seen someone so ugly before!"

" You wound Granny!" She chuckles. " Now I'll wound you, She turns on this machine that hurts my head. " Soon you will think a different way the way darkseid wants you think!"

Now my former life is over Now I serve Darkseid. And I will help him enslave this planet, or burn it into a cinder.

4 Comments:

  • At 5:12 AM, Blogger Black Widow said…

    GOKU fight him

     
  • At 6:00 AM, Blogger Son Goku said…

    There is no fighting Darkseid you either serve him or perish.

     
  • At 2:14 PM, Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said…

    I don't trust and lady who has a deeper voice and better beard that me.

     
  • At 5:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Guess what the next post is my 100th post so I have invited everyone to comment and ask a question or fill in the thing (I stole from Fluke)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home