Son Goku's blog

Thursday, February 22, 2007

A friend in need

I get a call from The Henchman. " Hey Goku Can I get you to meet me somewhere?"

" Sure!" I shout and teleport behind him. " Hi Guy!"

With a startled "Yah!" He goes into fighting stance." Goku! Don't do that!"

" Um your name is guy right?" I ask.

" Not that! I mean Instant Transmission behind me like that for all you know She may have been watching!"

" Sorry. I guess I didn't think. I apologise.

" No forget it." he shrugs it off. "I was stressed. Look that's what I need to talk to you about. I need to talk to you about Amber, I don't think she's really Magdelena."

I was confused for a second then I think I may have gotten it. " Do you mean someone is pretending to be Amber?"

" Exactly she made me do something, that well Look i don't want to talk about it okay?"

" Sure." Whatever it was it must have been really bad. I mean he 's done some bad stuff , but this must have been terrible to bother him this much. " So what do you want from me?"

" This could get bad , and I may need some back up. If you don't want too.."

" Nah." I reassure " Don't worry about it. I'll help you . Whattaya want me to do?"

" Just be ready when the *&%$ hits the fan. Ok?"

When um stuff hits a fan? Why should we wait for that? Yuck! Well never mind he starts to explain his plan too me. Cool! Looks like I'll get to test my skills before the next Boudokai!

5 Comments:

  • At 8:14 AM, Blogger cooltopten said…

    "\%* hitting the fan could be a good weapon !! :)

     
  • At 11:26 AM, Blogger Nightwing said…

    Boudokai? I have that game! Didn't Vegeta complain that they made him shorter than he actually was?

     
  • At 6:00 AM, Blogger Frau Madgalena said…

    perhaps we should speak... ever played with candel wax?

     
  • At 4:55 PM, Blogger Son Goku said…

    Cool: I guess. But that would dirty fighting.

    Nightwing: It is a cool game, And yes he did Hehe poor short Vegeta.

    Maggie : What would be fun about that?

    Henchman: Ok!

     
  • At 8:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Give any bad guy the old Kamehameha!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home