Son Goku's blog

Friday, October 27, 2006

Ok Now I'm Mad!

After Bulma , had her kids vegeta kicked me in um the "goodie bag." I passed out after that. Jerk wears steel toed boots. Well ok probably not steel but some kind of alien metal.

Yeah well I wake up and these Doctors are talking about how needles keep breakin' on my skin, so they break out a secondary adamantium needle AHHHHHHHH! I hate Needles! I run around the place while all the doctors chase me it was a nightmare.

Until I remembered I could teleport hehehehe! Well my Students the Monster Squad had to go back to the orphanage they came from So I trained them in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. ( It's a good thing I can use that thing for more than messing up poor Bulma.)

Well although it took a day in this we trained a whole year in that dimension so now they can defend themselves against pretty much anything they hunt. I'm sorry to see them go, but I'm glad there skills have improved so much, and that I was a part of that.


Oh well Now that that's done. I'm getting even with vegeta for the needle thing we're gonna fight!Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

2 Comments:

  • At 6:28 AM, Blogger The Grim Reaper said…

    leaves trunks and sees Goku and Vegeta fighting

    runs over and starts hitting Goku, "My dadddddeeee my dadddddeeee." Throws bottle

     
  • At 2:30 AM, Blogger Son Goku said…

    hehehehehehhehehe!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home