Son Goku's blog

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Man ! We gotta stop these villains

Holg sent me a message that said Noel died. . I hate that she was one of the good ones. I wish I could have done something, but I can't be everywhere at once. I had to help free vegeta, though he won't admit it We're friends.

After that I had to help stop Lilith and all of these vampires. Now there's a super villain riot in West City. So I gotta help stop it. Although it does seem that people are a little ungrateful look what I saw the other day. Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

Is it so wrong that I don't wanna work for SHIELD but I want to teach, and help out those that need help? Oh well while Veg went out looking for Cabain. Me and Gohan fought this these real strong guys called the Wrecking Crew.Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

We were hurting buildings around the area. I finally told Gohan we should blast these guys with a kamehameha. After a couple of times, they were knocked out then for some reason , Gohan turned on me, and attacked.Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

Wait a second. Who's this guy? Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home