Son Goku's blog

Friday, August 25, 2006

Meme!

Ok Yeah Chichi was sore. About my long absence. Until she noticed I wasn't arguing with her. " Goku ? What's wrong? "

" I failed ." I answer . Because of me that Zebb guy is dead, and Noel is in the medic bay . I have no idea if she's going to make it or not! And now I have to lead these heroes , and I no longer have confidence in myself! I hope Maggie gets back soon ! I just can't do this right now!"

My wife looks surprised.


" Goku you can't blame yourself for this mess. The Noel and Zebb thing from what You've told me of it was this Klooddo's fault ."

I just look at her. " It's not just that Maggie wants me to stop Vegeta if he tries to kill Gaia. You should have seen what's she's done to London! If I waste my time fighting Vegeta she could kill more people whether if she's innocent or not I can't let that happen."

" So what do you want do? " Chi chi asks.

I should ask Maggie if she has a clue on how to beat Gaia without killing her if she does I'll stand against Veg ."

I teleport to her ki and find her making love to Henchman ! Now Henchman I don't fault for this , I mean he has no one , and he's a bad guy. But Maggie just betrayed Professor X!

I had faith she had some clue in what she was doing. I But she doesn't even know how to operate her own Life for some reason I had teleported To vegeta's place to tell him this .

The oddest thing happened Vegeta seemed to laugh at about it. Like all the hate built up for her over the last few day went away. It was Bulma who told me why Henchman and Maggie is somewhat like their relationship.

It still bug me though. Bulma's an ordinary person. Maggie is supposed to be a hero,and try to inspire people to be better . Not just give in to any urges just because you " feel bad."

All this was running through my head while my granddaughter was staring at some boy in a machine. Then I remembered the people who were killed in London> And worse those who turned into zombies.

I can't let this keep on. What's worse is I know what Gaia intends to do, wipe out everyone. The whole planet can't be sacrificed to try and save one innocent, corrupted , traumatized or not. How is she any different from Brolly, Frieza, anyone else?

All villains have their excuses for why they do what they do. Only a few I've met own up to the fact that do the things they did, because they wanted too.
And Vegeta's one of them.

That helped me make the hardest decision I've ever had to make in my life. " Vegeta, I know how powerful Gaia is, and I know how powerful you are at SS5. Plus You said the Henchman will help you?'


" Yes Kakarot. There would be no profit for him in it Besides if what you tell me is true he has something to fight for."

" OK I won't try to stop you. Do what you have to make this slaughter end."

he seemed surprised. But then said. " At that level, I would probaly beat her, an d the extra pwer Henchman brings along will help. The good thing is either way my ki will burn out , before I become the threat Gaia is."

" Good and if you fail I may have to finish the job." The words were bitter tasting coming out of my mouth.

And now Because Pantha Thinks it's funny, a meme.

1. Grab the nearest book. 2. Open the book to page 123. 3. Find the fifth sentence. 4. Post the text of it and the next 3 sentences on your blog along with these instructions. 5. Don’t you dare dig for that “cool” or “intellectual” book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest. 6. Tag three people."

The closest book is a Magna about my childhood. Dragonball volumeWhat WHat Power Him? My Crone of a sister wouldn't have so much confidence in him if he wasn't a master. Your kidding he doesn't look much like a master.

I don't tag people so that's it then .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home