Son Goku's blog

Friday, January 12, 2007

Vampi's mean.

I went to visit Justice who's been put in a coma by something. When I get there Vampi is yelling at HS, and trying to get Mirai off somewhere to have sex.

I think HS was about to cry or something, so I started trying to talk About how she's just under stress. Then she spits on me. Wha huh? Why?

" That was totally un called for." I say.

" Well I'm sorry you big retard are you going to go and tell your mommy?"

" My mom's dead you know that."

" I'm actually surprised you weren't made in a stupid lab somewhere."

Ok This is just weird what did I do?

" Why don't you leave while the grown up talk ok? " She leers.

" I am grown up!" I protest.

" You don't act like it!"

" Why are you being such a bitch?" I ask . Hey you can't hang around vegeta Like I have and not pick up some bad words.


She snarls and tries to claw my face off. Before thinking I punch at her but stop myself. The problem is the wind from the punch knocks her back into the wall.

" Oops sorry." I mumble sheepishly Mirai comes out of the Hospital room.

" Goku! What the Hell are you doing?"

"Mirai...."

" No I don't want to hear It !"

" But.."

" Just go!"

Oh man!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Looser.. someone should send you to the zoo

     
  • At 11:04 PM, Blogger Son Goku said…

    What is wrong with you?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home