Son Goku's blog

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Vegito:proving my worth.

My own allies , and friends seem to be hounding me. They want to split me in half turning me back into Goku, and Vegeta. I've had enough of this. It's time to start proving myself. Maybe they'll stop trying to murder me.

The worst betrayal has come from Bulma, and Chichi. I still have the Veg and Son's feelings for them. While they want to kill me . Can't they just accept their husbands are gone?

II even said they tow could share me, Bulma seemed interested in the prospect, while Chichi. Shouted at me. I then suggested giving them the earrings, and letting them fuse. Neither one liked that idea.

" There is no way. I'm losing my identity!" shouts Bulma.

" I am not going to fuse with anyone!" Screeches Chichi. " Now give me my sweet Goku back!"

After having enough of this, I left to the X-mansion. I go there to announce my participation in place of Vegeta. That idiot Iceman is extremely rude, an calls me a Pizza delivery man.

After this I go to the Planet Namek I find that though the Dragonballs there had the same problem as did the Earth ones. Unlike those this batch has recovered from the Crisis.

I have three wishes so I start with repairing West City From The Superboy Prime damage Then I wish for the restoring Of all those Prime killed or injured during the Prime's last attack.

For the final wish I have Krillian turned young again. I think 18 will like that.

The namek elder asked " Why did you not wish to be separated?'

" I never want to be that way." I answer. " You nameks have a permanent fusion. Well this is supposed to be one. Except the first time Something inside Buu broke it apart , the second time happened when Gaia fought some angel. That's' not happening again!"

He nods. Well the universe has lost two heroes maybe the fusion will be a greater hero!"

Yes that's how I'll keep myself alive by being better than Goku, and Vegeta in every way! Before long they'll beg me to stay with them, and no one will want the return of Goku and Vegeta. In fact they'll forget all about them!

5 Comments:

  • At 9:07 AM, Blogger Kid Flash said…

    Vegito just out of interest, are you a combination of Goku's wish for freedom when it comes to using his powers, that Vegeta seems to have. And Vegeta's wish to be respected more so as a hero. Therefore making Vegito- a guy who wants to use his powers how he wants and still remain seen as a hero? Without a nagging wife and being accused of being an evil prince. Just asking...well Vegito...eventually Goku and Vegeta will tear apart for one another. Vegeta can only stand the thoughts of Goku for so long, and Goku can only resist food for so long.
    Kid Flash.
    By the way, are you gonna punch Yamcha- he has TRULY lost it (more so than he ever did).

     
  • At 10:17 AM, Blogger Justice said…

    "Who a greater Hero be more willing to sacrifice himself so other can live? I need my granpa... I need Grandpa Vegeta. Even if he .... Don't you understand.... If you are seperated you give them thier lives but you are a great hero by doing so. By accepting your destiny to exist when evil comes that no one else can defeat but then to give the lives back at the end... I know you dont want to die but you never really die. You just sleep until you are needed again... We all have our destinies and parts. My mom has to be immortal and here always, one day I will have to live up to mine. Please Vegito, please give us our love ones back."

     
  • At 8:01 PM, Blogger cooltopten said…

    "Who a greater Hero be more willing to sacrifice himself so other can live...
    Now that is a super hero.

     
  • At 11:45 PM, Blogger Son Goku said…

    Kid Flash: Hmmm Could be.


    I Justice : i think vegito may be gone forever now since vegeta crushed the earring.

    guy: Well I'm back now See ya around.


    Cool: Well vegito wasn't very heroic.

     
  • At 8:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Vegito was powerful but arrogant.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home