Son Goku's blog

Monday, November 27, 2006

My youngest is getting married!

Why Vegeta is Messing with Wonder Woman I don't know he's being weird. Or he's doing the same thing he did With Superman, Mess with him until they fight. Then after they nearly kill each other, He thinks of Kal as a worthy fighter.

Chichi got mad at me about the tattoo that , and I refuse to help her stop Goten and Bra's wedding. Well I've been Sleeping at the Dojo for days now. The water there stinks for some reason.

So While the Plumbers fix that, I can't take a shower, And I stink ! Also I've been having these weird dreams.

My Father Bardock is standing on a burning planet. " Who did this?" I yell.

" Superboy Prime." my father answers. " He's more powerful than anything you've ever fought, and he's coming to Earth. Warn evreyone. "

That's when I wake up. I've heard of Superboy Prime before , and well he's a little scary. He and Earth 2 Superman fought Vegeta, but obviously Prime had been holding back because he showed off Power levels , that neither me him or Kal- El could reach.

All that power and a unhinged mind. Frightening. I go home and tell Chi chi about but she's all "I KNOW WHAT YOUR UP TOO GOKU! AND IT'S NOT GOING TO WORK! YOU JUST WANT TO GET YOUR LITTLE GANG BACK TOGETHER AND PICK A FIGHT!NOW ARE YOU GOING TO HELP ME STOP THIS WEDDING OR NOT? "

Ow my ears. " No Chichi as long as Goten's happy I don't care."

" I don't want our son marrying that nut's daughter!" She yells.

" Vegeta's not crazy." I answer. " and Bra's not either. You forget she's Bulma's daughter too."

She sighs " Goku it's a mistake..."

" And not yours to make." I answer. " He's a grown man now, it's time to let go Chichi."

She just looks at me. " Who are you and what have you done with Son Goku?"


" Hehehehhehehe." I'm going to go take a bath before or son's wedding " I answer.

While In there the tattoo melts off. It's fake ! Darn it Mirai!

4 Comments:

  • At 9:50 AM, Blogger - said…

    Superboy-Prime? I fear for the safety of the El family, yours and just about everyone.
    Thank-you dearly for posting this message, I suggest you start training, we all should. This battle will not pass without pain...or death. Burning planets in dreams represents pain of death in Greece.
    Oh Hera help us.
    Wonder Woman.
    If you want a place to train against mythical creatures (to help your skill against magic and how to connect to magical sources) visit Thymescira.

     
  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger Yamcha said…

    Goku you must help[ me stop Vegeta!

     
  • At 10:40 AM, Blogger Kid Flash said…

    Yeah, family can be a bit nagging particularly when your a super. It's like 'Mom, I have to stop this villian or the entire universe will die!', 'oh no you don't Bartholomew Louise Allen- not untill you've finished your algebra homework and done your chorse, universe or no universe!!!'.
    Oh cra- Bartholomew Louise Allen? I wonder who that is, it cant be me Kid FLash.
    Who most certainly doesn't have the middle name Louise.

     
  • At 11:52 PM, Blogger Son Goku said…

    Wonder Woman: Sure thing. I'll dop just that as soon as I'm freed From Vegito!

    Yamcha: Ummmm Stop him from what Yamcha?

    K Flash heh.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home