Son Goku's blog

Friday, April 07, 2006

Sleeping on the couch

Oh boy Chichi's mad at me. I keep telling her Dad told me Vampi was in danger. " I've been reading your Blog Goku!" she yells " You had a little vacation, while I slaved here, and worried myself sick, thinking you were dead!"


"I was keeping Vampi and Hotstuff safe!" I said. She wouldn't here of it. " You wrestled with a redneck Jedi! Did you have to do that?"

" Well no but I wasn't doing nothing else but listening to Yoda whistle like crazy.I mean I had to wait for Barriss' ship to come out of Hyperspace. "

She didn't believe me, so here I am on the couch, I'm too tall for the darned thing.
Either my head, or or my feet have to hang off it. Maybe I should spend the night on somone's guest bed?

Let' see Krillian got back together with 18. So I don't wanna bother them. Gohan 's House is pretty full with Videl and Pan. Goten's house scares me (more on that later.) Master Roshi will keep me up all night, trying to make me look at his dirty magazines.

Yamcha .....no. Tien? I actually haven't seen him in a while, So I don't know what his living situation is. Vegeta , No. I think him and Bulma have something planned. I guess I could use the Dojo. Just get a sleeping bag and pretnd i'm camping. Ok I'll do that.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awwww poor Goku you could have came to the mansion I have several rooms al with comfortable coffins

     
  • At 10:17 PM, Blogger Son Goku said…

    Coffins? um ah thanks any way

     

Post a Comment

<< Home