Son Goku's blog

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Teaching Goten is not Easy

First off With Goten's help the building part became a lot easier. Now Bulma 's got to build a gravity chamber. All we do there is carry big stuff since Trunks, and Bulma will be doing the technical stuff.

For some reason they didn't show up. So I started Teaching Goten Instant Transmission. After he got the Ki part down I tried to get him to follow me by searching out my Ki. It did not turn out so well.

First He ended up in the Dallas Cowboy cheer leader Locker room. Then Arby's. Then Subway , Then Bra's office. The a Smackdown Taping In the middle of the ring. I found him talking to Stacey Keibler.

" Goten you have to focus your thoughts< since they were all over the place so were you literally."

We went back to the Dojo Where Vegeta was training Hotstuff and asked about second Children " I said " I love Gohan and Goten equally Why?"

He then said vampi was pregnent. The rest of the day was a blur but we found . they are doin' a blood test now. I'm glad I'm not a suspect for the daddy. I hate needles. Aaaaaaaah! Thiers one. Control yourself Goku, Don't freak out. I'm scared.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    have him first focus on a woman that probally would work ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home