Son Goku's blog

Friday, March 17, 2006

Hey evreyone!

Ok I finally decided to get my own blog, You see I used my boudakai money to buy some land and a building I'm making a Dojo! I guess you can say I've got the teaching bug. But well after watching my kids grew and now training Hotstuff I really want to pass on what I know . I'm not going to be around for ever you know.


Bulma said she'd build a gravity chamber in the buliding and there's plenty of space for fighting out here. Hmmm maybe I should talk to Dende or Popo about getting a Hyperbolic Time Chamber.



But Bulma said I'll still be able to post on mr. grumpie's blog too. so I guess I,ll see ya later!

4 Comments:

  • At 4:42 PM, Blogger Vegeta said…

    good you finally have your own blog now take your brats with you.

     
  • At 10:31 PM, Blogger Nirek said…

    thats great idea. Write more about you and knowledge you gained in your blog. Blog world is really fascinating one!

     
  • At 11:05 PM, Blogger Son Goku said…

    oh goodie my first splog! And from your pic it looks like your a zombie sounds like it too! I have to go do something Ya know put that little word verification up later!

     
  • At 6:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    we dis is coo sinsa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home