Son Goku's blog

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Woo-Hoo!

Alright! It looks like i'm going to have to build the dojo later since all us saiyans have it half built anyway. I get to go to the Planet Drakulon ! Woo hoo! Vegeta doesn't want me or Chi Chi Along.

He keeps saying " This is a diplomatic mission I don't need you there, being you. We're trying to free Vampirella from this arranged marriage to Vlad."

" I can help !" I said. " No Kakarot!" " Please!,please, please, please, please, please ,please! "

"Ok fine Kakarot! Damn Clown! You are so annoying." So now we get to see where Vampi came from and the culture, and all. This is going to be so cool! I'm going to take pictures of evreything!

Alright I got my tourist clothes ready.




Vegeta looks at me And say " great they're going to beg Dracula to marry Vampirella."

4 Comments:

  • At 4:37 PM, Blogger Vegeta said…

    Maybe I can say your the Jester or something.

     
  • At 4:51 PM, Blogger Big Joe Fixit said…

    you gotta blog now? well well Lil' Goku's comin' up in da world.

     
  • At 11:27 PM, Blogger Brolly said…

    Kakarot! Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Kakarot!

     
  • At 6:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    cool sun glasses

     

Post a Comment

<< Home