Son Goku's blog

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Building up

Hey! we've been hard at work trying to fix up the Dojo. Boy does it have problems.



First of all we painted it Vegeta said I was doing it wrong.

Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com


Chichi was saying this thing kept popping up .
Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

Bulma made a new friend while fixing the shower.

Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

Evreyone was having weird things happen to them the only one who seemed to like the place was Wolgang.
Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

" Nice haunted house you have here my boy." he said. " Haunted?" Well I can't have that. I mean how are people supposed to learn if their running from cross dressing ghosts? There was only one thing to do " Ka Me Ha Me Ha!"
Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

" Arrgh!" Woah! tht's the first time I heard a house scream before! It looks like We'll have to build a new place. Wolfgang is disappointed. but ChiChi 's happy.

Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

Later!

3 Comments:

  • At 10:57 PM, Blogger Bulma said…

    Goku I didn't say friend I said Fiend as in get away fiend.

     
  • At 1:39 AM, Blogger Papa Wolfgang said…

    that was a shame my boy but I will help you rebuild

    after... "whispers" you can teach me how to fight right esplarge Drakulonian serpents Vegeta and I have to kill one in koobach

     
  • At 12:29 AM, Blogger Son Goku said…

    Sure Wolfgang but it's a lot of hard work

     

Post a Comment

<< Home