Son Goku's blog

Sunday, March 26, 2006

I did something wrong

Yesterday Vegeta ad Wolfgang had that Koobach thing. Well they gave me some of that whiskey to drink . At some point In our drunkiness I teleported back to Earth. we kidnapped Wolverine.

But while Vegtea and Wolfgang were getting Logan I Telported over to where Goten and Bra were. They were kissing luckily not doing anything else. So I jump on the couch they were sitting on And I jump up and downwn then I slap Goten on the back of the head.

" Dad? what the Hell?" " Hey Goten you better stop doing that. I promised you to a vampire girl on Drakulon." I didn't at least I don't think I did. Then I jumped around the house.
And yelled "I'm not your father! I'm your son from the futre Wooeeeoooooooo!"

" Your not funny Dad! You better not have have arrabged a marriage for me I don't want to get married!" That stated Bra yelling at him. I teleported out and helped with wolverine.

Now that I realise what I did. I hope I didn't mess up thier relationship. That's soomethinVegeta would do though he the 2 fought I think he still has a problem with them being together. Oh Man ! I have a lot of apolgising to do.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yes you should LOL

    poor Goten

     
  • At 9:58 PM, Blogger Son Goten said…

    Nice dad now she won't talk to me. I 'm not ready for commitment! why did you have to screw up a good thing?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home