Son Goku's blog

Sunday, April 23, 2006

New Students!

Vampi met some kids that were out hunting monsters. The problem is they weren't trained at all. They were going to get killed out there. I saved them but they mistaked me for the Great Saiyaman.


After watching them do Gohan;s poses for the third time. I told them " I'm not Saiyaman." They all got really sad. " But I did teach him, you see I'm his Dad." "Woah! can we meet him?" one asked.

" Sure!" I say. " But he's busy right now, maybe tomorrow. Do you guys have parents?"

They all looked from angry to sad. " No and we don't need them!" said the kid with glasses." I'll learn their names one day I promise. Any way I say. " If you guys are going to keep fighting monsters, you'll need to be better trained. If you want I can teach you. You can stay at my dojo."

" Will we learn to fly?" said the goalie mask kid.

" Don't be silly !" said the girl that wasn't a witch.

" Yeah I can teach you how to fly." I say.

They all look shocked except for goalie masked kid, he was jumping up and down. " I have one more student for you , I hear from behind me I turn around and see Piccolo.

Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com


" Piccolo! Hey man ! What's up?" I say. "Who's that?"

" He's my son Goku. " The problem is he's learned all he can from me. If you don't mind, I would like you to teach him."

" Sure ! what's your name little guy ?"

" Yo! yo! yo! Homes I'm piccolo the thirdio! What's your handle Homes?"

Oh man ! I may need to hire Anakin Skywalker as a translator

2 Comments:

  • At 12:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am glad you took them in....

     
  • At 2:28 AM, Blogger Gogeta said…

    they will serve me or die

     

Post a Comment

<< Home