Son Goku's blog

Saturday, April 22, 2006

blog renovation

As you can tell my blog has went through some changes. You probably saw Shi's profile up on the side. Well that's because she did all the design work. So I 'd like to say thank you for all you've done.


Well Vampi's been living here for the last few days I'm kind of glad she went back home. Not because Chichi minded because she didn't. She wasn't much of a problem either.

No it's because , well she's attracted, Master Roshi.


He would keep looking in the windows and stuff. He once saw me coming out of the shower and threw up. Well any way Vampi finally did what every woman does she beat him up.

It was kind of funny, but I'm glad I don't have to worry about that no more. What's that screaming? Bra?

" Get away from me you old Perv! Final Flash!"

" Hey it was just a joke come on"

" I don't know on what planet touching me there is a joke you freak! But it's not Earth!"


sigh.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    next time warn me please... I am going to have to bathe in lye


    I just hope one of the trunks dont find out

     
  • At 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am sure SHI would say YW but seems she is missing

     

Post a Comment

<< Home