Son Goku's blog

Sunday, July 09, 2006

cool party

Wow I got to go to to a prty with the X-men and Vegeta today. Man I had a fun! Look at this picture here.



I saw that guy from Hacknor that Veg is always messing with I asked him if he liked the MP# I gave him sometime back. He said it saved his life while Vegeta and Bulma were there.

Speaking of the Prince of all grouches, He was mad That Bulma told him no to beat up Wolverine. I know Logan is annoying But why would he want to beat him up? they act just alike . Maybe that's it? huh.

Bra said Logan's daughter would be one of her maids of honor, I don't think that's going to work out so well. I mean She picked out like ugly green dresses for her brides maids , then again her Laura's dad does wear yellow spandex Oh well I'm going to eat more later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home