Son Goku's blog

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Alright I'm here!

After weeks of getting lost I found my way Back to Sky City! yes And they found out who kidnappped Noel Some guy Kloddo Mortanis. The only problem is they lost him while chasing him.

So Now I'm sitting around here board. First I gave a droid a make over. He didn't seem to like it


Man I think it cussed me out in beeps and whistles. After That I decided to go down on the a nearby planet what I saw was shocking.



Darth Vader on A Rascal! Oh man I'm keeping this in my pic collection! Hahahahahha!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:35 AM, Blogger Vegeta said…

    yyour strange kakarot

     
  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hi
    Im the guy who made this droid. I'm happy you like it.
    Just started browsing internet looking for my stuff out of curiosity.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home