Son Goku's blog

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Another commercial

Well my son Gohan put on Vegs' blog Vegeta's doing some commercials, Well you know back when I put Goten on that reality show? Well he did some commercials I'm not too proud of .


If you have a super saiyain size thirst you need to buy Saiyagin!Gin for meta humans!

Warning! Not to be consumed by non powered humans.

Oh well at least he used the money he earned from those spots to buy an engagement ring for Bra.... Oops! I wasn't supposed to say that . Um please uh forget I said that.




um yeah, well I gotta go help stop Magneto , so Um I'm going to inspire everyone by dressing as Superman! It's not fair that the world doesn't have one now that he' s lost his powers . How do I look?

Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

2 Comments:

  • At 3:31 PM, Blogger TX said…

    Begins to fight you with matched speed reflexes and strength


    adds to list

     
  • At 8:34 PM, Blogger Vegeta said…

    you look like an idiot Kakarot

     

Post a Comment

<< Home