Son Goku's blog

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I can't take Buu anywhere.

I heard about Noel the Sky City's owner vanishing, Well I went to investigate. I made the mistake of taking Majin Buu with me. You see Sky City is in a Galaxy Far far away.

The Problem is though I have been in this galaxy and Ski city..... I haven't met Noel so um I don't know her Ki, Now I guess I have to just do blind ports I hate that.


My first 'port I see this,


It was pretty scary But I don't say anything, But Buu just has to " You ugly Me no like!"

Her boyfriend doesn't seem to happy about it .


Now the rest of the fight will be shown In " Son Goku's Action Figure Theatre! In Plastic Vision!!!!!!!



First they square off and Buu shrinks the wookie. ( No I'm not saying this because that's the only sized wookie toy I have.)





The Wookie zaps Buu who just reforms.




Buu's happy and dancing around like an idiot.
Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com


This annoys the hairy guy who shoots him again.

Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

And this is the result.


I'm pretty mad about this
Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

That and the fact Goten painted my living room all white since I took the last picture.

Anyway a whole bunch of Bigfoot like aliens chased us. I teleported us back to Earth. I'm going to try another blind 'port later today. I'm not going to take Buu with me either.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    so your off to Sky city too

     
  • At 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Why Majin Buu of all people?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home