Son Goku's blog

Friday, June 02, 2006

Check out my battle cry!

Well first off , I taught my Monster Squad pupils how to use Ki. I'm beginning to regret that. They keep blasting evreything, trees , the pool, Master Roshi, The neighbor's dog, evreything.


I'm a little afraid to teach them the Kamehameha wave. If they do this with a little bit of ki, what would they do with all of it concentrated in one spot? Then when they're flying oh man they'll drive me crazy! Oh well.


I saw this on other sites, Like Magdelena and Wolverine. So now I'll let you see my battle cry!

What Is Your Battle Cry?

Hark! Who is that, skulking along the desert! It is Goku, hands clutching a studded crowbar! He cries homicidally:

"I'm going to pound you so forcibly, your momma won't recognize you!"

Find out!
Enter username:
Are you a girl, or a guy ?

created by beatings : powered by monkeys




Pretty cool huh?

1 Comments:

  • At 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yes it is

     

Post a Comment

<< Home