Son Goku's blog

Monday, May 29, 2006

The kid's not my son!

Ok I copied my links from Vegeta's blog, and a while back my link to Trunkses blog said " my son." I believe that may have accidentally added fuel to a rumor that's been awhile for a while. It's even been put up at this website here

http://members.chello.nl/~janrr/index.htm

Ok let me tell the truth here. Trunks is Vegeta's son not mine, Ok First off me and Bulma have never, um you know. I don't care what this pic looks like.



Ok let me explain that, one it was a nudist thing , two it was just a hug three, That's before came to Earth, finally Yamcha had disappeared with a bunch of dudes at that nudist colony.

He said they were playing volleyball they were gone forever , so I had to keep all these dudes away from Bulma. I am never going to place with a bunch of naked people again.

Another thing is and I'm sure people like Wolverine and Vampi would back me up here, Trunks smells similar to Vegeta, not me. Don't believe me? Lets look at how much Trunks and Vegeta look alike.



8 Comments:

  • At 10:10 PM, Blogger Vegeta said…

    Chichi's accusing you of having an affair with my wife again huh? Ha! You wish Trunks was yours! But you have to acept that idiot Goten as your boy.

    Do not worry chichi The man is so dense he doesn't know when people are hitting on him. Lie That pic Kakarot probaly really did think that was just a friendly hug.

    Me on the other hand I can tell when people are hitting on me , amd I take advantage.Hahahaahaha!

     
  • At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you can get a girl pregnant by kissing?

    That isnt what Trunks told me....

    Dad...... Dad....


    Dad how do girls get pregnant

     
  • At 1:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    and who is my real grandpa?

     
  • At 8:49 PM, Blogger Mirai Trunks said…

    Vegeta In my timeline Goku was dead befroe I was conceived, andd me and trunks are the same person So Vegeta is your grandad.

     
  • At 8:52 PM, Blogger Trunks said…

    So Goku should I start calling dad? heh heh

     
  • At 8:53 PM, Blogger Son Goku said…

    That's not funny Trunks! You'll confuse Hotstuff.

     
  • At 8:20 PM, Blogger Bulma said…

    I Never slept with Goku!!!!

     
  • At 4:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ???? but did you kiss him?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home